This is my journal on documenting love, finding joy, and living life to the fullest. I'm so glad you're here, and hope you enjoy your stay!
This is my journal on documenting love,
finding joy, and living life to the fullest. I'm so glad you're here, and hope you enjoy your stay!
I guess you could consider JSP to be my “baby”, and as the business has grown I have become more aware of the saying “it takes a village to raise a child”. That’s why I am so excited to be searching for our very first intern to add to my team!
Please note that this is an unpaid internship. If you’re a student and it meets your university requirements, the internship can be applied toward school credit. However, it is not required that you are a student in order to apply.
– Must be 18 years of age or older
– Must have dependable transportation and a cell phone
– Must be professional, positive, and personable. Since you will be representing JSP, I require that you share the same ambition and aesthetic to match my brand.
– Strong organizational skills
– Fast learner
– Proficient with Mac computers
– Knowledge with Photoshop and Lightroom is preferred, but not required
– Owning and knowing how to use a DSLR camera is a plus, not not required
– Prepping images for USB drives (NOT editing) and getting packages ready for shipping
– Prepping images for blog posts
– Sending contracts, questionnaires, printing paperwork, and making client folders
– Uploading online galleries
– Office cleaning and organizing
– Cleaning and prepping equipment for shoots and weddings
– Post office runs
– Social media updates
– Attend at least one wedding a month to assist with carrying bags and lighting set up (not necessarily second shooting, but it’s possible)
Where: JSP home office located in Greer, SC 29651
Start Date: April 2014
End Date: July 2014 (with potential for extension)
Time: 10-12 hours a week minimum (more time allowed if desired) and at least one wedding a month. Times and days are flexible.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Intern 2014” in subject.
Please include your full name, link to portfolio, and phone number in the email body.
Once I receive your email, I will respond with the full application. Then, please have your application submitted by March 22.
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Follow along for more of my life, recent work, and everything in between.