This is my journal on documenting love, finding joy, and living life to the fullest. I'm so glad you're here, and hope you enjoy your stay!
This is my journal on documenting love,
finding joy, and living life to the fullest. I'm so glad you're here, and hope you enjoy your stay!
There isn’t much that I like more than my job, so I couldn’t have a favorite things giveaway without including a free photo session! Meeting new people, experiencing new places, learning all about their love stories…it fills my heart every day. My fans and followers were such a tremendous support with encouraging me through finishing the rebranding, so I figured it was time to meet one of these special couples in person too.
This giveaway is a little more specific with how to enter. You must first complete the steps like before (Like my Facebook page, Share the post, and Comment below). But when you comment, you have to tell me what kind of session you would want to have and where you’d like to do it.
I’m giving an entire week for this giveaway so entries must be posted by 2/13. Winner will be announced Friday 2/15. Good luck!
G I V E A W A Y D E T A I L S
– No purchase necessary (you do not have to be a currently booked client)
– Good for one 1-hour session of your choice – engagement, Mr. & Mrs. (post-wedding session in your wedding attire), or anniversary. Unfortunately, this giveaway is not applicable for family, newborn, or children photography since I do not book those types of sessions.
– Includes Digital Negatives DVD with rights to print
– Session must take place within 25 miles of my studio office
– May not be used towards wedding coverage or a wedding package
– Session CAN be added to an already booked wedding package, but no refunds will be given on previously purchased sessions
– Offer expires December 31 – must use session credit by that date.
– Session must occur on a weekday (Monday – Thursday), in the morning or evening
– No prints or canvases included in this offer
– You may enter and give this to a friend or family member if you wish, but they must agree to the above guidelines.
And here’s some photo love from my last wedding of 2012!
Follow along for more of my life, recent work, and everything in between.